Pella Regional Health Center is pleased to partner with Urology Center of Iowa (UCI) and Board Certified Urologists, Stephanie Pothoven, DO, FACOS; Trevor Wild, MD; Ryan Dornbier, MD (Board Eligible) and Richard Glowacki, MD. The UCI urologists practice along with Russell Bandstra, MD in the Pella Regional Urology Clinic location inside Pella Regional Health Center.
The phone number to reach Pella Regional Urology Clinic is 641.621.2383. The office is located inside Pella Regional Health Center, first floor. Patients should park in the southeast lot and come through Entrance #7.
Urologists specialize in diseases of the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, bladder, prostate, testicles, scrotum and penis. The specialty includes the entire urinary and reproductive system of the male and the entire urinary system of the female, exclusive of the reproductive organs.
Urologic services include:
- Impotence/erectile dysfunction
- Enlarged prostate
- Bladder diseases and conditions, including infectious, benign, malignant
- Kidney infection
- Kidney or bladder stones – Treats crystallized clumps of chemicals from urine that form in the kidneys or bladder
- Kidney cancer
- Urinary incontinence – Treats loss of urinary control
- Urinary system trauma
- Radical/partial nephrectomy – Removes part or all of a kidney
- Radical prostatectomy – Removes prostate gland
- Pyeloplasty – Relieves obstructions at the junction between kidney and ureter