Welcome Russell Bandstra, MD, Board Certified Urologist. Dr. Bandstra will begin seeing patients in the new Pella Regional Urology Clinic location inside Pella Regional Health Center in July, 2021. Dr. Bandstra will also continue to see patients in the current location in Grinnell at 122 4th Avenue on a regular rotation.
The phone number to reach Pella Regional Urology Clinic is 641.621.2383. The new office is located inside Pella Regional Health Center, first floor. Patients should use entrance 4, take the elevator to the first floor, turn left and find the office at the end of the hall.
Urologists specialize in diseases of the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, bladder, prostate, testicles, scrotum and penis. The specialty includes the entire urinary and reproductive system of the male and the entire urinary system of the female, exclusive of the reproductive organs.
Urologic services include:
- Impotence/erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Enlarged prostate (robotic-assisted)
- Bladder diseases and conditions, including infectious, benign, malignant
- Kidney infection
- Kidney or bladder stones – Treats crystallized clumps of chemicals from urine that form in the kidneys or bladder
- Kidney cancer
- Urinary incontinence – Treats loss of urinary control
- Urinary system trauma
- Radical/partial nephrectomy (robotic-assisted) – Removes part or all of a kidney
- Radical prostatectomy (robotic-assisted) – Removes prostate gland
- Pyeloplasty (robotic-assisted) – Relieves obstructions at the junction between kidney and ureter