Depend on the experts at Pella Regional Health Center in central Iowa to help keep you healthy and active. Find prevention, treatment, and therapy for your sports-related injuries.
What is Athletic Training?
Athletic training professionals provide specialized care and treatment to all types of patients to improve mobility and prevent injury. The expert athletic trainers at Pella Regional will help you stay healthy and fit so you can focus on your performance.
Depending on your needs, our athletic trainers can provide:
- Acute or chronic injury care
- Education about your health condition or injury
- Health and wellness support
- Injury and illness prevention
- Therapeutic care and rehabilitation
Benefits of Athletic Training
Get fast access to the care you need. Your athletic trainer will be by your side to help you:
- Determine when it’s safe to return to practice and competition
- Minimize your risk of further injury
- Reduce the injury rate
- Rehabilitate and recover from injury
- Treat injuries and working with your doctor on a recovery plan
Services We Offer
If you’re a competitive athlete, weekend warrior, or student athlete, turn to Pella Regional for skilled, professional care to stay healthy and in good condition year-round. Services we offer include:
- Body fat evaluations
- Concussion screenings
- Injury evaluation clinics to quickly diagnose conditions
- Recovery plans and injury treatments in collaboration with other rehabilitation specialists
Turn to Pella Regional to learn the coaching skills you need to care for your players and keep them fit and safe.
Event & Practice Coverage
Pella Regional athletic trainers work with local high schools to prevent and treat student athlete injuries during practice and events. Depend on our professionals for quick diagnosis and referrals for sports-related injuries.