Teriyaki Salmon & Veggie Stir Fry
Click here to download a printable recipe sheet
16 ounces Salmon Fillet skinless, cut in 1 inch cubes
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup broccoli florets
2 T. olive oil
Teriyaki Sauce Marinade:
3 T. low sodium soy sauce
3 T. water
2 tsp. vinegar
1 T. corn starch
2 T. honey
1 T. garlic, minced
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
¼ tsp. ginger powder
1. Pat the salmon down with a paper towel to dry. Cut into 1 inch cubes and set in a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, water, vinegar, corn starch, honey, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and ginger. Pour over the salmon cubes and toss to coat. Set aside.
3. Slice the bell peppers, chop the broccoli florets, and cut the carrots. Set aside.
4. Heat one tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, sauté the vegetables until tender.
5. In a separate skillet, heat one tablespoon of oil. Once hot place the salmon in the pan. Save the sauce.
6. Cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes. Do not stir the salmon or it will flake. Once you have cooked one side, flip the salmon and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes.
7. Once the salmon is cooked, add the veggies in and toss together gently. Allow to cook for a couple more minutes.