Home Health Care
Home Health Care at Pella Regional is for patients of any age who are seeking care for a chronic concern or following a long hospital stay, an injury or surgery.
Compassionate Care in Your Home
Our patients can trust that the home care team, with physician oversight, of registered nurses, nurse aides, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and social services will provide the comprehensive care that is needed.
Advantages of Home Health Care
- Physicians find many patients recover sooner and more comfortably in their own homes
- High quality care at lower cost
- Patients prefer the privacy of health care visits within their homes rather than an office or exam room
- Patients tend to stay involved in their care and feel more independent
- Patients can be reunited with their families and still receive the care needed
- Treatment plans are tailored to fit individual lifestyles
- Avoid readmissions to the hospital
Free Home Care Evaluation
Staff can come to the patient's home and perform a home care evaluation at no charge.
Accredited Home Health You Can Trust
Pella Regional is the only home health care team within Pella to be certified by the Department of Inspections and Appeals and accredited by Joint Commission. Plus, our quality outcomes meet and/or exceed state, regional and national benchmarks.
Serving Your Needs in Your Home
Pella Regional's team serves individuals within a 30 mile radius of Pella, including Marion, Jasper, Mahaska, Monroe, Lucas, Poweshiek and Warren Counties.