Family practice physicians at Pella Regional and our family of clinics located in Pella, Bussey, Knoxville, Ottumwa and Sully emphasize preventative care and long-term relationships between patients and physicians. Because of their extensive training, family practice physicians provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages - from newborns to seniors.
Services provided by family practice physicians:
- Diagnose and treat illnesses.
- Provide preventative care such as well-child visits, health-risk assessments, and immunization and screening tests.
- Provide personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, managing chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Coordinate care provided by other subspecialists.
- Provide continuing and comprehensive health care for individuals and families.
- Integrates the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences in order to treat all ages, genders, each organ system and every disease entity.