My Pella Health is an online service providing you with instant access to your personal health information. It also helps you keep in touch with your health care team. All you need is a computer with Internet access. Once you’ve set up your account, you’re ready to go.
My Pella Health is a free service by Pella Regional Health Center.
Yes. In order for us to ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations, you must present your ID in person.
Signup is simple. Stop at a registration desk and simply:
• Request access to My Pella Health at the clinic reception desk at your next appointment. If you stop in without an appointment, you'll need an ID.
• You will receive a welcome e-mail that provides you with your username and temporary password as well as a link to the login screen,
• Enter your username and temporary password and click sign in. You will then be prompted to create your new username and password,
• Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to use My Pella Health. Save the link to the web site and log in to My Pella Health with the username and the password you just created.
My Pella Health provides you with online access to your medical record.
• View and request appointments,
• Request medication refills,
• Send messages to your provider,
• Review your medical information (conditions, allergies, immunizations, etc.).
My Pella Health is not a substitute for an office visit, but allows communication on your own schedule.
With the consent of another patient, such as your spouse or parents, you can view their medical records with proxy access. Parents can also view medical records for their children under age 13.
Contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-628-6792.
Your test results are posted to your account after your doctor has reviewed them.
1. Log into your My Pella Health Patient Portal
2. Click on the Messages icon on the portal home page
3. Click on Send Message (right hand side of page)
4. View the “To” line for your provider’s name; if you don’t see it, click on the drop down arrow for more names.
5. Type in your subject
6. Type in your message
7. Click “Send” to send the secure message to your provider.
Simply click the “Forgot Logon ID or Logon Password” link on the log-in page to reset your password online. You will need your My Pella Health ID, email address and answers to your security questions. If this does not work, please contact our staff at email@example.com or call 641-628-6792. You can also stop in or call your local medical clinic for help.
Click here to view your Health Summary for the visually impaired
Yes. Access to information is controlled through secure access codes, personal IDs, and passwords. Unlike conventional e-mail, all messaging is done through My Pella Health's secure web site.