Advance your career while collaborating with other skilled physicians at Pella Regional Health Center. In a supportive environment, you’ll enjoy leadership opportunities and benefits designed with your professional and personal development in mind.
Joint Commission-Accredited Hospital
Share your expertise while working with likeminded, passionate providers at an organization accredited by The Joint Commission. This endorsement recognizes the quality of our care, expertise of our staff, and wide range of services. Explore the care we offer and types of providers on staff. Each year, doctors at Pella Regional:
- Deliver more than 500 babies
- Help patients reach the best outcomes possible thanks to our investment in advanced technology
- Perform more than 3,500 surgeries, including da Vinci® robotic-assisted procedures
- Surpass Iowa and national averages for quality of provider-patient communication, according to U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Improving Access to Care
Feel proud to share your expertise and be part of something bigger than yourself. Over the past half-century, our private, nonprofit organization has worked to improve access to and quality of patient care in south central Iowa.
Choose from a variety of roles that match your interests and ambitions at our growing, critical access hospital in Pella or one of the six clinics providing services to surrounding communities.
Collaborative Culture for Doctors
Be part of a team of dedicated physicians who appreciate the ability to suggest and make changes that are right for our organization and patients. Expect to coordinate services with other helpful experts while also connecting with patients individually.
Salary & Financial Perks
Work for an organization where your job satisfaction and overall well-being are important to your employer. Take advantage of:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continuing education scholarships
- Sign-on and referral bonuses
- Relocation assistance
You’ll still have time and energy for family, friends, hobbies, and exploring Pella’s unique community thanks to generous paid time off (PTO) and flexible scheduling that reflects your preferences and gives you time to recharge.