Benefits & Culture
Join an organization with a welcoming, Christian mission and compassionate teams focused on taking care of your community at Pella Regional Health Center.
Benefits at Pella Regional
Enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that supports you and your family. Part- and full-time employees have the option to participate in benefits. You may need to make employee contributions.
- 401k Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Group life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Group long-term disability (LTD) insurance
- Short-term personal medical leave
- Supplemental life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Prescription discount at Pella Regional Health Center’s pharmacy
- Supplemental insurance, including cancer, hospital, and accident coverage
- Wellness program, including comprehensive lab screenings
- Adoption benefit – Support for adopting a child and growing your family
- College Savings Iowa 529 Plan option
- Comprehensive legal plan and identity theft coverage
- Discounted cafeteria meals at Pella Regional Health Center
- Employee perks program, including area business discounts
- Payroll deduction options for auxiliary, clinic, and hospital bills, cafeteria meals, gift shop purchases, and uniforms
- Continuing education scholarships and support
- Nursing scholarships
Work-Life Balance & Time Off
- Bereavement leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP) for mental health support
- Employee recognition program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Personal holidays
Culture at Pella Regional
At Pella Regional, you’ll benefit from teams made of skilled, driven colleagues focused on delivering top-quality care to patients and families who come through our doors. Plus, you’ll live in a community that has roots in helping families thrive.
Local Board & Leadership
If you appreciate a team-based atmosphere and Christian values, you’ve found the perfect fit for your career. Our locally based and appointed board of directors helps keep decisions close to home, ensuring our community gets comprehensive healthcare and wellness support.
Balance Your Life
Get full support of your work-life balance thanks to the benefits and compensation package and focus on family-first priorities. A flexible, self-driven experience is integral to our employee satisfaction at Pella Regional.
If you have paid time off accruing, you’ll be encouraged to use it. Take a vacation with your family, or take a day off to check items off your to-do list.
Be Part of Our Community
As a team member, you’ll enjoy annual picnics, celebrations, milestones, and holiday meals to keep our family of employees close all year long. You can also participate in one of our many community events, including our cancer awareness programs and school-based outreach.
Expand Your Experience
You’re always encouraged to explore educational options that support your professional development. With manager approval, you’ll take courses for certifications or continuing education, or attend conferences throughout the year in your area of specialty or interest.
Also, help grow the next generation of healthcare professionals with our job shadowing and internship programs, including partnerships with Pella Christian High School and Central College.
Help Pella continue to live out its mission and values in the community. Explore open volunteer opportunities that help deliver better care and experiences to our patients, families, and guests.