Start an exciting new career path with Pella Regional Health Center. You’ll be part of a compassionate, Christianity-based mission and team that’s focused on clinical excellence and outstanding care in our community.
Types of Jobs
No matter your skills, talent, and experience, you can find a great fit for a new healthcare journey at Pella Regional.
Support the outstanding care dedicated to our patients, families, and guests as a clinical professional. Join Pella Regional as a:
- Central sterile technologist
- Childbirth educator
- Home health aide
- Lab technician or assistant
- Medical imaging technologist
- Patient care technologist
- Pharmacy technologist or assistant
- Social worker
Bring your talents with technology to make a difference in the lives of people in your community as:
- IT manager or supervisor
- Software trainer or analyst
- Systems engineer
- Tech support professional
Management & Leadership
Help drive improved healthcare for the residents and patients of Pella Regional as a professional leader in:
- Clinical supervision
- Communications and marketing
- Finance and development
- Medical informatics
- Performance improvement
The future is bright for nurses at Pella Regional. Be part of a growing nursing team if you’re a:
- CNA, or certified nursing assistant
- LPN, or licensed nurse professional
- RN, or registered nurse
You’ll be part of a shared governance model that ensures our nurses who care for patients are part of the decisions related to patient care and nursing practices. Learn more about starting your career in nursing at Pella Regional.
Join a community-based health system with leadership close to home as a physician at Pella Regional. As a physician, you’ll enjoy:
- Career mobility, flexibility, and support
- Collaborative culture focused on self-driving teams
- Competitive benefits packages
- Networking with like-minded teams and patient support staff
- Relaxed atmosphere of a tight-knit community and Christian mission hospital
- Opportunities to drive positive changes in patient care
- Respect for work-life balance
Explore the breadth of services offered to our doctors.
Everything our teams at Pella do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and guests. Join our team in:
- Cafeteria and food service
- Courier services
- Janitorial and environmental support
- Office coordination
- Patient service coordination
Employee Status Classifications
Pella Regional offers many roles and opportunities that can fit your career path and life, including:
- Casual (CAS): Eight to 15 hours per week
- Full-time: 30+ hours per week, benefits eligible
- Part-time: 16-29 hours per week, partial benefits available
- PRN (pro re nata, or “as needed”): Employees who may not be committed to a set schedule or set number of hours, but comply with certain minimums and scheduling considerations as set by the department
- Temporary: Employees who work for a short time or only for a season (i.e. summer employment). A short time is no more than 12 months.
If your desired role is benefits eligible, learn about Pella Regional’s benefits and culture.
Help Pella continue to live out its mission and values in the community. Explore open volunteer opportunities that help deliver better care and experiences to our patients, families, and guests.