2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of patients and staff is our highest priority for Pella Regional Health Center. View our Serious About Safety page to learn more.
- Emergency Department (Entrance 2) Always open
- Pella Medical Clinic (Entrance 3) Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday and Sunday 12 pm to 5 pm.
- Patient Assessment Center (PAC) Open Monday through Saturday 8 am to 7 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 7 pm.
- Wound Care and Cardiac Services (Entrance 7) Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm. This entrance is only open to Wound Care and Cardiac Services patients.
- Specialty/Oncology/Infusion, Rheumatology Clinics (Entrance 4) Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. This entrance is only open to Oncology, Rheumatology, Infusion, Specialty Clinic patients, and those with limited mobility.
- Main Entrance (Entrance 1) Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 5 pm.
What to do if you believe you are sick with the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
If you are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath
Then, you should:
Contact your provider's office.