The health and safety of patients and staff is our highest priority for Pella Regional Health Center. View our Serious About Safety page to learn more.
- Emergency Department (Entrance 2) Always open
- Pella Medical Clinic (Entrance 3) Monday through Saturday 8 am to 7 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 7 pm.
- Wound Care and Cardiac Services (Entrance 7) Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm. This entrance is only open to Wound Care and Cardiac Services patients.
- Specialty/Oncology/Infusion, Rheumatology Clinics (Entrance 4) Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. This entrance is only open to Oncology, Rheumatology, Infusion, Specialty Clinic patients, and those with limited mobility.
- Hospital Main Entrance (Entrance 1) Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 5 pm.
- Medical Clinics in Ottumwa, Prairie City, Knoxville Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Medical clinic in Bussey Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Medical clinic in Sully Mondays and Tuesdays from 8 am to 5 pm, Wednesday from 8 am to 12 pm, and Thursday and Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Retail Pharmacy on the Square Monday through Friday 8 am to 7:30 pm, Saturday 8 am to 7 pm, Sunday 12 pm to 7 pm.
- First Fill Pharmacy inside Pella Medical Clinic Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturdays 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Patient Assessment Center This was a temporary location for patients with respiratory or infectious symptoms until May 31. Patients with these symptoms should now go to Pella Medical Clinic for care, unless it is emergent, then go to the Emergency Department.
What to do if you believe you are sick with the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
The CDC lists a wide range of symptoms that were reported by people with COVID-19 — ranging from mild to severe illness. Theses symptoms are cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aces, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea. If you believe you may be sick with COVID-19
Then, you should:
Contact your provider's office.