da Vinci® Robotic Gynecologic Surgery
Surgery is often the most effective treatment for a range of gynecological conditions such as:
Benefits of da Vinci Surgery
When you choose Pella Regional Health Center for gynecologic procedures, you gain access to the da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery system, an increasingly common alternative to traditional or laparoscopic surgery.
During robotic-assisted surgery, doctors operate through several small incisions with greater precision and control. You benefit from:
- Significantly less pain
- Minimal scarring and blood loss
- Fewer complications
- Shorter hospital stay
- Quicker recovery and return to normal activities
Robotic Gynecologic Procedures at Pella Regional
The skilled specialists at Pella Regional use da Vinci technology to perform a variety of gynecologic surgeries, including:
- Hysterectomy – Removes the uterus
- Oophorectomy – Removes the ovaries
- Salpingo-oophorectomy – Removes the ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Tubal ligation – Removes the fallopian tubes to prevent pregnancy
- Myomectomy – Removes uterine fibroids while preserving the uterus
- Sacrocolpopexy – Corrects prolapse of pelvic floor organs (vagina, uterus, bladder, rectum)
Is da Vinci Surgery Right for Me?
Only you and your doctor can decide whether da Vinci surgery is right for you. To find out more, talk with one of our highly respected gynecologists.