What is My Pella Health?
My Pella Health is an online service providing you with instant access to your personal health information. It also helps you keep in touch with your health care team. All you need is a computer with Internet access. Once you’ve set up your account, you’re ready to go.
How much does My Pella Health cost and is it covered by insurance?
My Pella Health is a free service by Pella Regional Health Center.
Do I have to come to Pella Regional Health Center to sign up?
Yes. In order for us to ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations, you must present your ID in person.
How do I set up my account?
Signup is simple. Stop at a registration desk and simply:
• Request access to My Pella Health at the clinic reception desk and show an ID,
• Complete a request form,
• You will receive a welcome e-mail that provides you with your username and temporary password as well as a link to the login screen,
• Enter your username and temporary password and click sign in. You will then be prompted to create your new username and password,
• Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to use My Pella Health. Save the link to the web site and log in to My Pella Health with the username and the password you just created.
What can I do on My Pella Health?
My Pella Health provides you with online access to your medical record.
• View and request appointments,
• Request medication refills,
• Send messages to your provider,
• Review your medical information (conditions, allergies, immunizations, etc.).
My Pella Health is not a substitute for an office visit, but allows communication on your own schedule.
Can I also sign up my spouse and children?
With the consent of another patient, such as your spouse or parents, you can view their medical records with proxy access. Parents can also view medical records for their children under age 13.
Who should I contact if I have further questions?
Contact our staff at email@example.com or call 641-628-6792.
When will I see my test results in My Pella Health?
Your test results are posted to your account after your doctor has reviewed them.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Simply click the “Forgot Logon ID or Logon Password” link on the log-in page to reset your password online. You will need your My Pella Health ID, email address and answers to your security questions. If this does not work, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-628-6792.
I’ve heard about web sites being hacked. Is My Pella Health secure?
Yes. Access to information is controlled through secure access codes, personal IDs, and passwords. Unlike conventional e-mail, all messaging is done through My Pella Health's secure web site.