What is My Pella Health?
My Pella Health is an online service providing you with instant access to your personal health information. It also helps you keep in touch with your health care team. All you need is a computer with Internet access. Once you’ve set up your account, you’re ready to go.
How much does My Pella Health cost and is it covered by insurance?
My Pella Health is a free service by Pella Regional Health Center.
Do I have to come to a Pella Regional Health Center Clinic to sign up?
Yes. In order for us to ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations, you must present your ID in person at the clinic.
How do I set up my account?
Signup is simple. At your next clinic appointment, or by stopping into the clinic during business hours, simply:
• Request access to My Pella Health at the clinic reception desk and show an ID,
• Complete a request form and receive your temporary password,
• You will receive a verification e-mail with further instructions,
• After completing the instructions in that e-mail, your account will be activated and you will receive a welcome e-mail that provides you with your username and a link to the login screen where you will enter your temporary password,
• Enter your username and temporary password and click GO. You will then be prompted to re–enter your temporary password, and create your new password.
• Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to use My Pella Health. Save the link to the web site and log in to My Pella Health with the username and the password you just created.
What can I do on My Pella Health?
My Pella Health provides you with online access to your medical record.
• View and request appointments,
• Request medication refills,
• Send messages to your provider,
• Review your medical information (conditions, allergies, immunizations, etc.).
My Pella Health is not a substitute for an office visit, but allows communication with the clinic on your own schedule with responses coming as quickly as if you called the clinic during business hours.
Can I also sign up my spouse and children?
With the consent of another patient, such as your spouse or parents, you can view their medical records with proxy access. Parents can also view medical records for their children under age 13.
Who should I contact if I have further questions?
Contact our staff at email@example.com or call 641-621-2237.
When will I see my test results in My Pella Health?
Your test results are posted to your account after your doctor has reviewed them—typically within 24 hours.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Simply click the “Forgot Username or Password” link on the log-in page to reset your password online. You will need your My Pella Health ID, email address and answers to your security questions. If this does not work, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-621-2237.
I’ve moved and now my mailing address and phone number have changed. How can I update my information?
There is a link at the side of the My Pella Health account page that says "Patient Information." Click this link and select "Update" to enter your new information.
I’ve heard about web sites being hacked. Is My Pella Health secure?
Yes. Access to information is controlled through secure access codes, personal IDs, and passwords. Unlike conventional e-mail, all messaging is done through our secure web site.